WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Stampin' Up! - Free Shipping & Free Glitter



Today is Small Business Saturday, Monday is Cyber Monday, and Sunday is my 1st year anniversary with Stampin' Up!!!! In celebration of all these events I am offering FREE shipping with a $35 minimum order.

When I'm looking for that one last touch to my projects I often reach for Dazzling Diamonds (a girls best friend, right?). In honor of my 1st anniversary and love for Dazzling Diamonds I am offering a FREE glitter of your choice with every $75 minimum order in addition to the FREE shipping! So if you order $150 of product you can get 2 glitters of your choice! Plus you would get $25 in free hostess credit as well!! What a great way to celebrate my 1st anniversary and the holiday season! If you would like me to share your wish list with your Secret Santa, email your list to me along with your Secret Santa's name and email address.

How do I redeem this offer?
This offer is NOT offered by Stampin' Up! - only me! To take advantage of this offer you can either:
  1. Email your order to me at PaperAddict4fun@gmail.com. I will call you to get your credit card information for your purchase and send you a confirmation email of your order.
  2. Call me at (615) 281-9899 to place your order. We can finalize your order at that time and I will send you an email confirmation of your order.
**Important Notes: 
  1. This offer will expire at midnight CST Monday 12/28/2011
  2. This offer will not be valid if you shop online as this is only offered through me. This is not a company sponsored sale.
  3. This offer applies to any products in the current catalogs  (2011-12 Idea Book and Catalog and the 2011 Holiday Mini and the Celebrando Creatividad Spanish supplement to the current IBC) as well as the CLEARANCE RACK. 

It's not too late to start your handmade Christmas cards. If you need help creating this or other projects contact me and I would be happy to help!

Happy Stampin!!






No comments:

Post a Comment