WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Be My Valentine (on New Year's Day!)



Happy New Year! The year is new and people have been working on their resolutions. One thing I want to do is share more project ideas with you and get to work on my scrapbooks! Spencer is almost 9 months old and I have yet to create my first page for him! I've got my paper ordered and my layouts in mind. My pictures are printed and I'm ready to go!

It's only January 1 but it's not too early to start working on your Valentine cards. Here is the first of the cards I've been making from the new 2012 Occasions Mini which will be released January 4th (unless you are on my mailing list and already have a copy in your hand!)  I had a lot of fun making this card  to swap at my team meeting last month. OMG!!!! There are so many cool new products that Stampin' Up! has come out with. Almost everything on this card is new - the Candy Conversations stamp, which is a single stamp, the pleated ribbon, and the new edgelits that created the arch on the top of the Very Vanilla cardstock, and the embosslits creating the hearts at the bottom of the card.

Another new product used on this card are the embosslits folder. The edgelits and embosslits are new products that can be used with your Big Shot. They take a little getting used to at first because they are not your traditional sized Big Shot die, embosslit or embossing folder. I can't show you pictures of the products until January 4 so stay tuned!

CLEARANCE RACK BLITZ! SAVE UP TO 80%!!!  NOW through January 5, 2012, nearly 200 products (tons of punches, dies, designer series paper, ribbon and more!) are being added to the Stampin' Up! Clearance Rack--with some discounted up to 80 percent! These great deals are only available when you purchase on-line and while supplies last.


Happy Stamping!





No comments:

Post a Comment