WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Gnome Thank You and 2012 Occasions Mini Release!!



Yay!!!! I finally got to use this stamp set!! I got this free during a Worldwide Book-A-Thon Stampin' Up! offered  all Demonstrators a couple of months ago. I wasn't sure about this stamp set but now that I've used it I think it will make some very cute cards! I was inspired by a card on Robin Merriman's blog, a fellow Demonstrator. There is another stamp set with only phrases that go well with this set called Gnomenclature. I don't have it yet but it's on my wish list! Now that the 2012 Occasions Mini has been released I can show you the details of this stamp set from the catalog. Click on the link below to see the new catalog.

Stamps: Gnome Sweet Gnome, Occasions Alphabet

Ink: Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Island Indigo, Pear Pizzazz

Paper: Paper: Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Twitterpated DSP, island Indigo

Accessories: Tag punch, Linen Thread, Riding Hood Red Pleated Satin Ribbon, Blender Pen







CLEARANCE RACK BLITZ! SAVE UP TO 80%!!!  Tomorrow (January 5, 2012) is the last day to shop the clerance rack. Nearly 200 products (tons of punches, dies, designer series paper, ribbon and more!) have been added to the Stampin' Up! Clearance Rack--with some discounted up to 80 percent! These great deals are only available when you purchase on-line and while supplies last. After January 5, some some blitz items may remain in the Clearance Rack, while others may be removed and reappear at an undesignated time in the future. 


Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment