WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Monday, January 9, 2012

Packed for Baby


Here is a new stamp set on page 39 of the 2012 Occasions Mini Catalog called Packed for Baby. There are a total of 4 different stamps sets - Packed for Baby, Packed for Birthday, Packed for Dad, and Packed for Mom. Each a la carte stamp retails for $9.95 and comes as a wood mount stamp. However, if you want all 4 it's only $29.95. Buy 3 - get 1 FREE!!!

This card was created using the Stampin 411 sketch. I have been trying to find the right way to use this stamp set. It's a block of various images. You can color all or some of them or even cut some out and pop them out on top. I will play with this stamp some more and see what else I can come up with. I created this boy-themed baby card but also created a girl-themed card. 


I think I might have still have Valentine's projects on the brain. This is PINK! I think it's very cute but I think I like the contrast of the boy-themed card better. This really is a quick and easy card to make and coloring in the images is rather enjoyable! This is also pretty flat and very easy to mail. I can't wait to play with this stamp set some more! Below are the supplies used for these cards:

Stamps: Packed for Baby (125672W) and Occasions Alphabet (123598C)

Paper: 
     Boy-themed card - So Saffron card stock (105118) and Well Worn Designer Series Paper (122359)
     Girl-Themed card - Regal Rose card stock (105130) and Brights Patterns Designer Series Paper 
     Stack (117155)

Ink:
     Boy-themed card - Night of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad (102977) and Marina Mist Stampin' Marker (119679)
     Girl-themed card - Rose Red Classic Stampin' Pad (101778), Regal Rose (105108) and Pretty in Pink  (120969) Stampin' Markers

Accessories:
     Snail Adhesive (104332)
     Stampin' Dimensionals (104330)


Don't forget to get this digital download (valued at $14.95) for free until January 10! If you need help with My Digital Studio - just ask! I'm happy to help with any projects you may have.


No comments:

Post a Comment