WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Owl Wishes


Here is a card we did in my Card Shoppe class this month. Isn't that owl so cute!! This was pretty easily made with the Big Shot and my punches. The stamp set Teeny Tiny Wishes offers so many option on the sentiment. This could have easily been a "thinking of you", " get well wishes", "for your shower", or even "I'm so sorry".

My next Card Shoppe class will be on March 11 @ 1pm. Sign up now for this and other classes on my calendar. If you don't see anything you like or a time doesn't fit your schedule - let's plan a private class for you and your friends!

Supplies used on this card:



If you would like to place an order go to my online store.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. This is an absolutely ADORABLE owl birthday card!! Love the layout and the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete