WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Friday, February 10, 2012

Swaps (Happy Birthday)

I'm in a monthly swap group where several Demonstrators such as myself like to share with each other what they are crafting. It gives us great ideas and lets us see the work of others. The next few days I will be sharing with you these swaps.

We had some guidelines and suggested themes to follow and fortunately I have almost an equal amount from each category. The first set of cards I wanted to share with you were the birthday themed cards.


This is an awesome punch art card! I don't do enough punch art but mainly because I don't really know enough about it. This card was created by Mary Grace Conklin. I'm always amazed at the creations we can make with just our punches! Below are the supplies she used based on her supplied list:

Stamps: Create A Cupcake, Vintage Vogue
Paper: Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Basic Black, and Card stock Vellum
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Calypso Coral
Ribbon: Calypso Coral Organdy Ribbon (Free During Sale-a-bration!!)
Embellishments: Black Pearls
Other: Framed Tulip Embossing Folder, Blossom Petal Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Boho Blossom Punch, Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder



Unfortunately, I don't know who created this so I can't give credit. Isn't this gorgeous! First of all, I'm a sucker for anything with the colors red, pink, and white! I love the Top Note die as it's one of the most versatile Big Shot dies you can get from Stampin' Up! It can be used for cards, 3D projects, bag toppers, candy boxes, punch art..... These monkeys are adorable too! And that cupcake looks yummy with a cherry on top! 

If you would like to replicate any of these projects I can help you find what you need for your creations. 


Earn Free product for every $50 purchase! There is no limit to how many free items you get. Spend $100 - get 2 free! Spend $150 - get 3 free (and a free reusable tote!) Click here for the catalog of free products you can choose!

Start your own business or just get a discount for your hobby! Save $50 on a starter kit. Pay only $125 for $340 worth of product. There is NO OBLIGATION to do anything further! If you would like to start your own business you can sign up online but I would love to talk with you and answer any questions you may have.


24/7 Shopping from your seat - not from your feet! You can shop my store in your pajamas. It's time to Sale-A-Brate! Choose free product for every $50 in purchases. There is exclusive product made just for Sale-A-Bration and there are some favorites from the 2011-12 Idea Book & Catalog. Click here to see what you can choose as your reward for being such a great customer!

Host a workshop! When you invite a few friends and have a stampin' party you can earn free product from your party sales! During Sale-A-Bration you also get a free exclusive shopping tote or a Sale-A-Bration exclusive hostess bundle! You can also join or start a stamping club where everyone commits to an equal minimum monthly purchase and everyone takes turns being the hostess. Check out my calendar of events or call me to schedule your workshop. I can also do long distance workshops!


*** Are you thinking of attending the Stampin' Up! 2012 Annual Convention July 18-July 21? Do you have your room reserved yet? Let me share a special deal with you!!



Can't wait to see you there!!!


HAPPY STAMPIN!








No comments:

Post a Comment