WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Community Crafters - RSVP now!



Come create these cards with us at the Smith County Senior Center - all ages are welcome! RSVP so I can make sure all your materials are cut and ready for you. It's not too late to RSVP! Don't forget to bring a friend!

WHO: ALL AGES CAN ATTEND
WHEN: Thursday - March 29 @ 1:30pm 
WHERE: Smith County Senior Center - 120 Pauline Gore Way, Carthage, TN (near the Smith County Career Center)
WHY: It's a fun and relaxing thing to do! There is a $5 materials fee. 
RSVP: Call me at 615-281-9899, email me at paperfantasies4fun@gmail.com, or RSVP via Facebook http://www.facebook.com/carolynstamps (Please RSVP by noon on Thursday)

I will be doing a class each month at the Senior Center for all who want to attend. If you can't come to this class check out my other events at on my website. I can't wait to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment