WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Monday, March 19, 2012

My Digital Studio Birthday Invitation

I have been on a blogging vacation of sorts, but that doesn't mean I haven't been creating! I've been busy getting my monthly swaps done, my friend's baby shower gift, and my youngest son's birthday party invites created. I would like to share the invitations with you today.



I used My Digital Studio to create this. I use My Digital Studio pretty often but it's usually for pre-design work or signs I make for various business uses - so I'm happy to share this project with you. This is the front of the invitation. This sprouted from an idea I saw on Pinterest. It was not easy getting these pics as he was more interested in either crawling on the ground or touching the other things around him. I took pics on the ground, in the swing, and on several different benches. This seemed to be the best set of pics and I thought it was cute that it looks like he's looking at the pictures of himself in the middle!

This is the back of the invitation. I used the invitation template from the Piece of Cake CD from My Digital Studio. Using the pre-designed template made it easy to start. I did modify the template by adding additional elements and changing the colors of the stamps. The border on the front is actually a flag but I opted to use the design as a border instead. When you buy $50 of your favorite products from me, you can get the CD for free! There are cards, an invitation postcard, and a scrapbook page template.   I sent the images to Stampin' Up yesterday for printing. This will come as a double-sided postcard with an envelope. I can't wait to send these out and get to the party!


Earn Free product for every $50 purchase! There is no limit to how many free items you get. Spend $100 - get 2 free! Spend $150 - get 3 free (and a free reusable tote!) Click here for the catalog of free products you can choose!

Start your own business or just get a discount for your hobby! Save $50 on a starter kit. Pay only $125 for $340 worth of product. There is NO OBLIGATION to do anything further! If you would like to start your own business you can sign up online but I would love to talk with you and answer any questions you may have.

24/7 Shopping from your seat - not from your feet! You can shop my store in your pajamas. It's time to Sale-A-Brate! Choose free product for every $50 in purchases. There is exclusive product made just for Sale-A-Bration and there are some favorites from the 2011-12 Idea Book & Catalog. Click here to see what you can choose as your reward for being such a great customer!

Host a workshop! When you invite a few friends and have a stampin' party you can earn free product from your party sales! During Sale-A-Bration you also get a free exclusive shopping tote or a Sale-A-Bration exclusive hostess bundle! You can also join or start a stamping club where everyone commits to an equal minimum monthly purchase and everyone takes turns being the hostess. Check out my calendar of events or call me to schedule your workshop. I can also do long distance workshops!

No comments:

Post a Comment