WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!


I hope everyone is enjoying their Easter holiday. I made this card by embossing the Easter Dove stamp set with clear embossing powder and then sponging Wisteria Wonder around it then using the labels framelits for the So Saffron and Wisteria Wonder layer. I scored the top layer with the diagonal score plate every 1/8" inch and used the Wisteria Wonder ruffled ribbon and the Leaves embosslit to embellish the card.

Here are a couple other Easter cards that were given to me in a swap that I wanted to share with you:


Created by Marie Hargis

I don't remember who made the diamond card but it is so cute and so much detail went into that card. The He is Risen card made by Marie Hargis has so much texture (which I love!) and check out the pearl details near the leaf. I love that pleated ribbon too and hope it transfers to the new catalog!

Enjoy your families today!

No comments:

Post a Comment