WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Staz-on Ink vs Classic Ink


Here is a quick and easy card that I created for the Community Crafters stamp class at the Smith County Senior Center in South Carthage, Tennessee. I love this layout and love how quick it comes together. In making this card I did learn something!

There are 2 great ways to stamp the typewriter (and one I like better than the other).

  • Stamp the image using Basic Black Classic Ink. Then the areas that are splotchy can be filled in using your blender pen and the ink from the lid of your stamp pad. Here is a close-up of that image.

  • Stamp the image using Staz-on. Here is a close up:

Can you tell the difference? Most times I have no problems with the first method, however with this stamp I couldn't get the coloring with the blender pen to not look like I "colored" it in. The Staz-on is so much clearer and crisper and the solid image really pops!

TheCommunity Crafters stamp class will be held April 26 @ 1:30 at the Smith County Senior Center in South Carthage, TN. If you are local to the Carthage area RSVP for this class so you can make this card for yourself there are some great sentiments to use on this card besides "thank you". All ages are welcome to attend - this is not a class just for seniors! This class should be over by 2:30 or earlier. This class happens each month on the last Thursday of the month. Check out my other scrapbook and Big Shot classes!

If you are not local but would love to get the supplies to make this card click on any of the images below to get to my store and add the items to your online shopping cart. You can also call me (615) 281-9899 or email me with your order and I can call you back for your payment information or invoice you via PayPal.



No comments:

Post a Comment