WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Stampin Up - By Ones & By Twos - Addison & Grant are here!!!



One of my best friends, Crystal, and her husband, Myron, have delivered their twin Saturday afternoon! They had a rough time getting and staying pregnant but they have been doubly blessed!! Addison Brooke & Grant Phillip have made their appearance and are adorable and healthy! I can't wait to drive to Indiana to see them...making plans now!

For this card I used a retired set By Ones & By Twos. As soon as Crystal told me she was having twins I knew I had to have this set but I wanted to wait until we got past the safe mark because I wasn't sure if I'd ever be able to use this stamp set again. Now that I've used it - I know that I'm wrong. This card was inspired by a card  I saw on Brandy Cox's blog. If you don't have this stamp set you could easily replicate the onesies with the current roller stamp set Baby Tees.

Just roll this onto paper, color them with your Stampin' Write markers, cut out the onesie(s) you want, and  adhere to the card. I popped mine up with dimensionals but you could also adhere them flat. If you have an alphabet set you could line up the word "TWINS" on your card front as well, in place of the sentiment from By Ones & By Twos. I won't be getting rid of this stamp set anytime soon!

Supplies used: (click on any image for more details)







DO YOU HAVE A NEW CATALOG? - If you don't already have a Stampin' Up Demonstrator and would love to see the new catalog in your hands contact me for a FREE copy!

WANT YOUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS AT A DISCOUNT? Join Stampin' Up during June and get up to $125 of any Stampin' Up products for only $99 PLUS you will also get the Patio Party Suite of products (DSP, stamp set, and digital content valued at up to $48) - for FREE! No obligation to place any other orders if you decide you don't need anything else! Join NOW!! If you don't know what you want let me help you decide the best kit for your personal needs.

GET $115 FREE PRODUCT! When you have qualifying sales from your workshop or party in June or July of $450 or more you will get an additional $50 hostess credit - on top of the normal $65 plus any item at 50% off!!! When you have party sales of $150+ you can still get the usual hostess credit of $25 or higher - depending on your sales. Contact me to schedule your next event - girls night out, private class, group party - your choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment