WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Birthday America!



Happy day of freedom everyone! I am out of town in Indiana this week"end" visiting with friends and family I haven't seen in over a year! I hope everyone has a relaxing and safe day!

For this project I used My Digital Studio to create this. I really had no idea what I wanted to do other than I wanted something that resembled a flag. I love My Digital Studio because when you mess up - you just delete! No paper waste!!

If you would like more information about My Digital Studio - click hereDon't forget that you can try My Digital Studio FREE for 30 days! To download the trial version which gives you full access for 30 days - click here and add to your online shopping cart. If you decide you like it - you can choose to buy the express  (online download only ) OR full version (CD only).


Also, MDS2 is coming soon! If you decide to purchase any version of MDS you can upgrade to the MDS2 version for FREE! If you already own MDS - the upgrade can be purchased for only $19.99! MDS2 is even better because you can now:
  • Design in spreads
  • Create with custom canvas sizes
  • Add more than one color to a stamp image
  • Resize vector images while keeping them crisp
  • See color combination suggestions
  • And much more!!







DO YOU HAVE A NEW CATALOG? - If you don't already have a Stampin' Up Demonstrator and would love to see the new catalog in your hands contact me for a FREE copy!

SPECIAL: $5 STAMP SET - REASON TO SMILE? Spend $50 on your favorite stamping supplies and get the Reason to Smile stamp set for only $5!!! Download the flyer here!

GET $115 FREE PRODUCT! When you have qualifying sales from your workshop or party in June or July of $450 or more you will get an additional $50 hostess credit - on top of the normal $65 plus any item at 50% off!!! When you have party sales of $150+ you can still get the usual hostess credit of $25 or higher - depending on your sales. Contact me to schedule your next event - girls night out, private class, group party - your choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment