WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Convention Swap Cards

I thought I would quickly share with you some swap cards I received at Convention this year. I think there will be some CASEing going on for sure!

Shelly Shoultes - West Valley City, UT

Dana Griggs - Cookeville, TN

Beth Rank - Gillett, WI

Carol Johnson
I love them all!! Dana Griggs is my sideline and she told me that one her customers asked how many cards she could get from a pack of Designer Series Paper. She made as many cards as she could in the style above- and got 94 cards!!!! She said she had some scraps but not enough to create the same style card. She said she thought she could get another 30 or so using the scraps in a different way. WHOA! That's a great example of how affordable it can be to make your own greeting cards.

Well - I'm off to the county fair! My daughter is singing in the Community Kidz Choir tonight....it's a hot night so I hope we are all comfortable and not grouchy! It's odd to look at Christmas cards and then talk about the county fair - but we have to start planning as it won't be long....


No comments:

Post a Comment