WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween - Googly Ghouls Treat



My daughter and I made some Halloween treats the last few days. She made treats for her class (which I totally forgot to photograph!) I hope she brings hers home so I can get a picture. She worked so hard and did such a great job cutting, embossing, sponging, punching, and stamping!


I really wanted to make a harvest mix (candy corn + peanuts) and decided to put it in these cute glassine bags from the Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit.




I filled each bag with harvest mix and made a topper from the Labels Framelits. I embossed each one with the spider web embossing folder. Then I placed the topper over the bag and punched 2 holes to pull my ribbon through and tied it off with a knot.

 

I used the cute die cuts from the kit (oval and circle shapes) and either layered with with a larger black circle or on a banner/flag I made from the Brights Designer Paper Stack. Of course I added Googlie eyes that came with the kit. You can also get the self-adhesive Googlies separately!

It may be to late to use this kit this year but you can purchase this through January 2 and then use it next year!

It's been a cold 35-40 degrees at night here in middle Tennessee and I'm not sure how long we will be out trick-or-treating. I hope your family has a fun and safe Halloween and that your kids don't freeze as they roam the streets in search of the BEST candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment