WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Friday, January 18, 2013

Free Class with Valentine Bundle!


Time is running out to take advantage of the 2 fantastic Valentine's Day specials offered by Stampin' Up! I think these specials are both a such a great bargain and provide you with a great idea right out of the box that I want to make sure you don't miss out. Keep reading to discover my special offer!

Treat-Givers Special - $5.95

Purchase the Valentine Treat Bundle which includes the exclusive Happy Valentine Heart single stamp (shown above) and a package of 1" x 8" cellophane bags
  • Use this sweet little bundle to create precious valentines for your child’s classroom, your favorite neighbor, or even the hot little number in your life! Single stamp coordinates with the Full Heart Punch. 
  • #132771 - Valentine Treat Bundle (includes single stamp (English; Clear-Mount) and cellophane bags) - $5.95 (full retail value $7.95)
Here is a cute sample made by Mary Fish (a fellow demonstrator):



Card-Givers Special - $9.95


Get the Sealed With Love Simply Sent Kit FREE (a $7.95 value) when you purchase the exclusive My Little Valentine Stamp Set.




This exclusive four-piece stamp set—only available through January 21, 2013—has every Valentine sentiment you need to share your love with your significant other, best friend, favorite child, or coworker.



This clear-mount set comes in English, Spanish, or French:
  • #132242 - My Little Valentine (English; Clear Mount) - $9.95
  • #132245 - Enamorados (Spanish; Clear-Mount) - $9.95
  • #132248 - Mon petit Amour (French; Clear-Mount) $9.95
 


Here is a cute idea using the My Little Valentine stamp set and a heart punch:


The full supply list can be found on my Stampin' Up website. Just punch the heart, stamp the image and punch a small hole for your twine or favorite ribbon and you have some quick and easy to give cards for Valentines Day or attach them to your favorite treat!


FREE class with purchase!
My special offer to everyone who purchases either of these 2 bundles - a class made just for them! 

We will make be making some mini note cards - perfect for giving out on Valentine's Day - and a coordinating box to store them in! Or you could give the entire boxed set as a gift to someone that would love these little hand made treasures! 

Once I receive notification of your order I will contact you with a couple options so you can choose your preferred class time/day. If space permits I will open the class to anyone else that wants to attend, with a $10 class fee for supplies. (Remember, you don't pay a class fee if you purchase one or both of either Valentine bundles!)

The class will be held early in February so you will have time to create the projects and decide who you want to give them to - or keep them for yourself!

How do I order?
Choose any of the following ways to order
  • Contact me and let me know which bundle you want (or both)
  • Shop Online - my online store is always open for your convenience! (Don't forget to check out the clearance rack while you are there!) All items can be shipped directly to your door!
  • Call me - You can call/text me to place an order - 615-281-9899! 

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! I know anyone would love to receive them. So glad you joined us this week at LNS!

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete