I have seen box cards popping up lately and thought I should give it a try. I followed DawnGriffith’s video tutorial when making this but I added a belly band. I thought it would be a great chance to finally use my Pure Gumption stamp set!
You can see from this picture how high or deep the box card is.
This is the front view with the belly band pulled off. The box card doesn’t seem to stay shut very well without a belly band.
Here is another view where the box is standing up on end.
Box cards are great for putting in cash, gift cards, or other flat/thin gifts. These cards assemble pretty quickly - and they fit into a standard A2 envelope! I actually made 8 of these for a swap that I participate in each month.
126315 (wood) 126317 (clear) Pure Gumption
121045 Basic Black 8.5” x 11” card stock
100730 Whisper White 8.5” x 11” card stock
102482 Real Red 8.5” x 11” card stock
101406 Jet Black Stazon
120906 2-1/2” circle punch
114526 Circles #2 Originals Die
104294 Sticky Strip
- FREE SHIPPING - Don't forget April 6-8 - all orders of any type and size will qualify for free shipping! Contact me or shop online!
- This & That (NEW PRODUCT LINE!) - Scrapbooking on the GO! Journals, DSP, sticker,s stamps, and WASHI TAPE. Get the bundle to save 15%. PLUS enter to win a trip to San Diego (enter by April 30, 2013)
- MDS2 (now just MDS) Reduced to $19.95 - Permanent 75% reduction!!!!
- Sent With Love: Limited time offer to get an exclusive travel-themed stamp set, DSP, or save and get the bundle! (expires April 30, 2013)
- Single Stamps: Choose any single stamps from Assortment 3 or Assortment 4 (expires July 31, 2013)
- Best of...25 Years: Stampin' Up! is bringing back some of their most popular stamps over the last 25 years and releasing a new stamp set each month. Buy 6 sets get one FREE!