WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Monday, December 30, 2013

Best of Love - TSSC295


Happy Monday!! Welcome to another week of the Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge. Today's post will be short and sweet since I am visiting with family in northern Indiana and anxiously awaiting the snow that we don't usually see in Tennessee!

Check out this week's sketch:
I like to take creative freedoms with my sketch but I just loved this sketch and almost followed it exactly. Check out my card!


I love love love Valentine's Day - it is one of my favorite holidays with all the pinks and reds and whites decorating everything! I think I might call this my newlywed card - I used something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue! I used the Best of Love Stamp set (something old) which is still available through March 31. Did the button look familiar (something blue)? It's from last year's Sale-a-bration -Sycamore Street ribbon and button pack - and is currently available on the clearance rack!

What about that banner (something new)? It's a wooden element that can be found in the 2014 Spring catalog and will be available on January 3! I stamped the greeting from Itty Bitty Banners using Real Red Classic Stamping ink - easy peasy!! What about something borrowed? I'm not sure I hit that nail on the head - let's call the sketch the "borrowed" item....

We would love to see what you can create using this sketch! Head over to Mary Jo's blog listed below and enter your project using the sketch. Don't forget to check out all the other wonderful projects created by the design team this week!


Mary Jo Price-Williams - Technostamper
Robbie Rubula - Inked X2
Tanya Bell - Stamping T!
Jonia Smith - Stampin For Me


SUPPLY LIST: (tams# 235)





(Click on any of the links below)
  • Clearance Rack Blitz:The clearance rack has been restocked and some of your missing favorites can be found discounted up to 80%!
  • Occasions Catalog: Order your FREE copy of the 2014 Occasions (Spring) catalog which will debut on January 3, 2014
  • Valentine's Exclusive Release:  Get ready for Valentine's Day with these exclusive stamps and kits! Check out the images or bundles available - while supplies last! (Promotion ends January 27, 2014)
  • Single Stamps: Holiday Assortment #5 is now available! Choose your favorite (or all) single stamps until January 31, 2014!
  • Photopolymer Stamps: The perfectly clear choice. Choose from 13 sets during this limited time trial! (Two sets of stamps have already sold out!)
  • Best of...25 Years: Stampin' Up! is bringing back some of their most popular stamps over the last 25 years and releasing a new stamp set each month. Buy 6 sets get one FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment