Just a quick post today to share a card I made back in December at my quarterly team meeting with the Upper Cumberland Stampers! My upline, Rene Watson, always hosts the event and designs awesome projects for us.
I love getting to play with new products at our meetings! This card uses the new Hexagon Hive Thinlits Die and the Starburst Saying stamp set and coordinating Starburst Framelits Dies.
We have an awesome group of ladies! Men are welcome too! I would love to share with you how to get a discount on your favorite products (or free), make some extra money, or even earn a trip! Right now is one of the best times to join - even if you only want the discount and don't have the time or desire to have your own business. Contact me by email and I will be happy to give you more details or I can call you and answer any questions you have.
- Stamps: Starburst Sayings
- Ink: Versamark
- Paper: Basic Black and Daffodil Delight card stock; Modern Medley Designer Series Paper
- Accessories: Hexagon Hive Thinlits Die, Starburst Framelits Die, Circles Framelits Die, Black Embossing Powder, Black 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon (retired)
(Click on any of the links below)
- Make an Impression: Texture Boutique is the perfect, portable tool to create embossed cards, tags, embellishments, and more.(while supplies last)
- Sale-a-brate: Choose a free item from the Sale-a-bration flyer with every $50 purchase. Shop online or contact me! (ends March 31, 2014)
- Photopolymer Stamps: The perfectly clear choice. Choose from 12 sets during this limited time trial! (Two sets of stamps have already sold out!)
- Best of...25 Years: Stampin' Up! is bringing back some of their most popular stamps over the last 25 years and releasing a new stamp set each month. Buy 6 sets get one FREE! (ends March 31, 2014)