WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Monday, February 3, 2014

See Ya Later - TSSC300 Sketch Challenge



Happy Monday! It's time for another Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge! Here is my sample for this week:


I love this week's challenge! I knew right away that I wanted a heart as the large shape on the front of the card with a Valentine sentiment. Since the Sale-a-bration See Ya Later stamp set is one of my current faves I had to use it!



I still had a bag of supplies in my car along with the leftover scraps from a card class I held last week. I knew I wanted to use the See Ya Later stamp set, so I grabbed that and a few other miscellaneous items and challenged myself to create this project with just the few things I had - and not at my house where all my supplies are ready and waiting for me! I'm really happy with how this turned out!

I started with a base of Pool Party. I used the Fresh Prints DSP paper stack and matted it with Real Red card stock. I used Pool Party Core'dinations card stock and cut out a heart with the hearts framelits and embossed with the Pretty Prints TIEF. I very lightly sanded the texture. If you sand the embossed letters too much, it will alter the look of the letters and loses the effect I was going for.

I stamped the greeting in Real Red and matted it with Real Red cardstock. I popped it up with some dimenstionals and punched out 3 banners from the same Pool Party Core'dinations. I wish you could see the subtle texture from that paper - love it!


Supplies: (tams# 304)

Stamp : See Ya Later Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Ink : Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad
Card Stock : Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack , Pool Party 8-1/2 X 11 Card Stock , Real Red 8-1/2X11 Card Stock , Subtles Core'dinations
Tools & Adhesive : Banner Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals Tombow Multi-Purpose Adhesive 
Big Shot : Hearts Collection Framelits Dies , Pretty Print Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 



Here is this week's sketch:



We would love to see what you can create using this sketch! Head over to Mary Jo's blog listed below and enter your project using the sketch. Don't forget to check out all the other wonderful projects created by the design team this week!

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love to hear what you think - so don't be afraid to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by and looked at my projects. If there are no comments visible just scroll all the way to the bottom of this post and click where it says "0 comments" (or whatever number is in front of the word "comments") and share your thoughts!


Mary Jo Price-Williams - Technostamper
Nicole Tegrul - Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula - Inked X2
Tanya Bell - Stamping T!
Jonia Smith - Stampin For Me


(Click on any of the links below)
  • Make an Impression: Texture Boutique is the perfect, portable tool to create embossed cards, tags, embellishments, and more.(while supplies last)
  • Sale-a-brate: Choose a free item from the Sale-a-bration flyer with every $50 purchase. Shop online or contact me! (ends March 31, 2014)
  • Photopolymer Stamps: The perfectly clear choice. Choose from 12 sets during this limited time trial! (Two sets of stamps have already sold out!)
  • Best of...25 Years: Stampin' Up! is bringing back some of their most popular stamps over the last 25 years and releasing a new stamp set each month. Buy 6 sets get one FREE! (ends March 31, 2014)

8 comments:

  1. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
    cash for cars caboolture
    cash for cars morayfield

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually irritating. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
    cash for cars sydney
    unwanted cars sydney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply want to say your article is as surprising. The clearness in your post is simply great and i could assume you are an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work.
    cash for cars brisbane
    cash for scrap cars brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you know most old car owners end up spending thousands of dollars on repairs and refurbishments without even realizing it? Cash for Cars Logan is here to provide its customer with a unique opportunity to save money. We are ready to buy their scrap and junk car on the spot- allowing them to make money at the same time.


    car wreckers logan

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you have been looking for a place where you can get top cash for trucks Canberra, you have come to the right place. We at Cash for Cars Canberra buy and remove old and unwanted trucks for as much as up to $9,999.


    sell my truck for cash Canberra

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you need second auto parts to get your car on the road again, look no further. At AD Cash For Cars, we have the widest range of functional second auto parts. Moreover, our staff is courteous and always on foot to find any part you want for your car.


    Car wrecker adelaide

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are the top-of-the-line cash for cars service to sell my car in Caboolture, QLD. We not only sell your vehicles but purchase them as well.


    sell my car caboolture

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you looking for a service that can pay you cash for your scrap metal?
    Metal Biz Recyclers provides a great service across Brisbane who wants to sell their metal scrap.


    scrap metal bins

    ReplyDelete