WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Friday, April 18, 2014

Angled Tag Topper Punch Card


A few weeks ago I made this card in a class with my upline, Rene Watson. I was so excited to make this card using the Scallop Tag Topper Punch since it seemed to be the newest trend and I was intrigued by the creative process. Surprisingly it's easier than it looks!


This card was so fun to make and I was inspired to make more, but I didn't have the Scallop Tag Topper Punch, and it was on backorder. HOWEVER - I did have the Angled Tag Topper Punch. Here is the card I made:


I actually made several of them as a thank you card to my customers that ordered last month. If you look at the supply list, you can see there really aren't that many supplies needed to make this! I would love to show you how easy this is to make! Check out my schedule of events or contact me to schedule your very own private class in the Cookeville, TN or Carthage, TN area!


Supply List (tams# 594)

133454s
101406s
120953s
132996s
102482s
100730s
126889s
133323s
126875s


(Click on any of the links below)
  • Make an Impression: Texture Boutique is the perfect, portable tool to create embossed cards, tags, embellishments, and more.(while supplies last)
  • Project Life - Stampin' Up! has partnered with Becky Higgins Project Life. Scrapbooking made easy! #PLxSU (Coming May 1, 2014)
  • Photopolymer Stamps: The perfectly clear choice. Choose from 12 sets during this limited time trial! (Two sets of stamps have already sold out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment