WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Friday, May 25, 2012

Stampin Up Baby Prints


This card was inspired by a card made by my fellow team member and friend, Marie Hargis. I made this card for my monthly swap that I participate in. This was fun to make since it was a new fold I have never used before. It's not difficult - but let's admit it's pretty easy to just cut your paper in half and score and go! This took a little more thinking and work. I didn't know whether to use blue or pink but opted for pink. Can you see the pearl accents on the label? They are almost hidden but really helped round out the card design.

Here is Marie's original card that inspired me. The picture was taken with my older camera phone so the quality isn't as good but you can still get the idea:


Isn't it gorgeous!!! I didn't have any more of the lacy ribbon but really wanted to make this card.



This is the inside of my card. I struggled with the outside looking like it was missing so many layers that I'm used to having so I felt I needed to jazz up the inside somehow. Then I realized I had scraps left over from when I cut the card stock that I could use. (I love using my scraps!!) I also love this clean and easy look - And there is still room to write a special note!


Supply List: (Click on any image for more information)



No comments:

Post a Comment