WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Tuesday, December 11, 2007








More holiday cards...I'm told I went a bit overboard on the glitter but I think it's very cute. I used dazzling diamonds on the snowman body and I outlined some of the design on the paper and used dazzling diamonds as well.

I'm very proud of the NOEL card as it's my first personal creation - NO CASING!! I think I'm going to cut the ribbon a tad bit shorter.

The snowman is holding a present that I put on dimensionals. It's hard to see but very cute IRL.

I like the colors on the string of lights and the gold embossed NOEL but I think it's still a little blah...but still do-able.

Elijah loves penguins and loves this card. It is stamped "From our house to yours" and has 5 penguins to represent each member of our house. I used paper piercing to help accent the title and the bottom of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment