WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Sunday, January 13, 2008

January Card Swap


The holidays are over and if it weren't for the card swap I joined last month I probably still wouldn't be doing a lot with paper crafting. January's card themes were either Anniversaray or Valentines Day. I chose V-day because I just LOVE traditional V-day colors. When I saw the new Stampin UP Berry Bliss DP I fell in love! I had to use it for my card swap. Next month's swap theme is to use a red/black/white color scheme for any themed card. That is another combination I love! The colors are Purely Pomegranate, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, and a textured paper I got for free from Archivers. The stamp set is Simply Said and Mini Mates. I don't understand why the picture is so blurry or why the card looks so cockeyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment