WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Monday, August 8, 2011

Celebrations Birthday

This card was inspired by my fellow demonstrator Angela Walters She used the "Just Add Cake" Designer Series Paper which I have but have not opened yet because I'm working my way through my older DSP (Celebrations). I think I may open "Just Add Cake" much sooner than I anticipated. Even though this DSP is retired you can use any of the current DSP and remember it's on SALE right now. At Buy 3, Get 1 Free - It's hard to pass up!!

I also love the choices available in this stamp set "Happiest Birthday Wishes" which is a hostess set and can be earned at a discounted price at your workshop. When you have a workshop with your friends you can get the clear-mount 11-piece stamp set for only $15. With this set you can make TONS of different cards for all your birthday occasions!


This was my inspiration by Angela Walters. You can see how beautiful the papers coordinate with the card stock and Stampin' Up! makes it sooooo easy! This and Angela's other wonderful creations can be found on her blog.


For my card above the following materials were used:

Stamp Set: Happiest Birthday Wishes (W122615)(C122617)

Paper: Real Red (102482), Pacific Point (111350), Bashful Blue (105120), Pear Pizzazz (119795), Celebrations DSP (retired)

Ink: Pear Pizzazz (119784)

Accessories: 1/4" Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon (109025), SNAIL adhesive (104332), Sticky Strip (104294), Stampin Dimensionals (104330)

If you would like any of these products or more click on the "Order Stampin' Up Online" button.

No comments:

Post a Comment