WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I have been promoted!!!!

I actually promoted in July from Associate to Senior Associate. I was recognized at our annual team meeting/company picnic and given a cute pin handmade by Rene Watson, my Stampin' Up! Coach. Our group grew from 11 to 38 people in one year!!! Imagine my surprise when I got an envelope in the mail the other day from Stampin' Up! as I wasn't expecting anything from them. Inside the envelope was a nice (HUGE) certificate stating my promotion and a cute pin that I can wear to all my Stampin' Up! events. Even as a hobby demonstrator I was made to feel appreciated which is one more thing I love about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. Now to promote to the next level - Supervisor! I would love to find someone to share this awesome "job" with!

No comments:

Post a Comment