WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Monday, September 19, 2011

Berry Bliss

Before I became a demonstrator I fell in love with the Berry Bliss designer series paper and the Purely Pomegranate stitched ribbon. Then I never used it because it was too pretty to cut into. Then I fell out of the papercrafting world..... Now that I am a demonstrator I have a different view on the  beautiful designer papers I possess, but so many of them are retired and I hate crafting projects with them for fear that someone else will fall in love with them. Then I have to be the bearer of bad news and tell them they can't get that design any longer. Thank goodness for swaps! I found a group of people swapping that felt the same way - lots of retired ribbons and paper and not sure what to do with them. Here are the cards I submitted for my swap.


I was so happy to complete these because I was reminded how much I really liked these papers. Now I am going to have to make more. I still have lots of paper left over (and have a project in mind) and only used maybe half of the ribbon I had....

Stampin' Up! has so many beautiful papers for your card making, scrapbooking, or other paper crafting needs and they are always coming out with new ones to pick from! Go to my online store to see the different varieties available.

No comments:

Post a Comment