WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Friday, September 16, 2011

September Swaps Part 2

In our team meetings and in all of craft land people like to participate in swaps. They make multiple copies of something (cards, scrapbook page, 3D item, etc,  ...) and then swap their item with another person that did the same. This month there were 10 of us that participated in our team meeting card swap. It's a great way to see samples of products that you may not have or have seen anywhere else. Yesterday I showed the first 5 of the swaps - here are the rest!

Dana Griggs



Amy Wilson


Again, there were some names I'm missing so I can't give them credit but if I find out I will make sure to add their names. Aren't there some great ideas here? Let me know what you think.

If you like these cards I can help you duplicate any of these or create an entirely new design. You can come to one of my classes or you can have a workshop with a few of your friends and earn free product!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment