WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Halloween Card

I am loving this fall weather. I've been getting into the fall spirit by making Halloween treats and cards (of which I have a class scheduled for these kinds of goodies next week). Now I'm not one to normally make Halloween greeting cards but I saw a layout that I thought would be perfect for my one and only Halloween stamp set Out on A Limb, and I had been using the same stamp set to make Halloween treats.

The layout challenge was from the Clean and Simple Stamping blog site. Clean and simple is a difficult style for me so I'm trying to find these types of layout challenges to improve my style. The Out on A Limb  stamp set comes with 10 stamps to design your Halloween projects with versatility.

You can stamp the limb horizontally and have the witch, cat, pumpkins, or owl sitting on it as if the tree is up in the air or hang the spiders or bats from the limb. You could also have the tree stand vertically and place things next to it like the cat, pumpkin, or even the owl or broomstick! There are so many options of things to do with this set. This is not the last of this set you will see.  This set comes in wood-mount and clear-mount versions. Let me know what you think!




No comments:

Post a Comment