WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Friday, October 7, 2011

Halloween Treats

I had so much fun making these Halloween mini hand sanitizer holders! I got the idea from a fellow demonstrator, Dawn Griffith. I don't know her personally but she does great work like this and shares it with everyone. That's one of the great things of being a demonstrator with Stampin' Up! - You don't have to create everything from scratch because so many people are willing to share! 

The hand sanitizer is a 1oz bottle from Bath and Body Works. They are all decorated with cute little Halloween labels. When I bought these in September they were already on clearance! I made 10 of these because I couldn't stop! I added little wiggly eyes to this owl to make it even cuter!
Check out the other ones I made.





These are all made with the same stamp set I used yesterday, Out On A Limb. For some of the holders I just punched out images from the Frightful Sight Designer Series Paper. You get 12 sheets (2 each of 6 designs) of 12x12 paper in a pack of coordinated designs and colors. I used to always think that was never enough paper in a pack but I have never made my way through an entire pack!


#122351 - Frightful Sight Designer Series Paper


I also used the spiderweb embossing folder for my Big Shot. Embossing folders are an easy way to add texture to your card with very little effort.

If you would like to know how I made these contact me and I will be happy to send you directions or go to my website to see more project ideas! Now I need to get ready for my Regional Conference in Birmingham, Alabama!

No comments:

Post a Comment