WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Friday, December 30, 2011

Clearance Rack Items to Your Door!

Got Christmas money?????


My clearance rack has been refreshed with new items! There are nearly 200 items on the clearance rack and lots of great products available to make your valentines projects including Designer Paper, old style punches, and ribbons! Here are products of love to get you in the "mood"!


















Now this next item was designed for Christmas but the red and pink are perfect for Valentine's Day and you can't go wrong for the price!!



There are almost 200 items on the clearance rack with discounts up to 80% including chip board, various ribbons, ribbon holders, big shot dies, and 8x8 or 12x12 scrapbooks but once they're gone - they're gone!!! Don't wait or your favorite items at these great prices may be gone!!! (I know I missed out on some things but I did score lots of great punches!) Shop my store 24/7.

Don't forget the Holiday Mini will end on January 3, 2012 and the stocking builder punch and coordinating stamp set will go with it! Remember if you purchase both of these items I am offering a 10% discount  on these 2 items and anything else you want to add to the order. (I can't further discount clearance rack items but they can be added to the order to save on shipping.) You can email your order to me paperAddict4fun@gmail.com or if you order online I can reimburse you via PayPal.

If you would like to get added to my mailing list and receive the 2012 Occasions Mini and the Sale-A-Bration catalogs complete this form on my website and I will get these out to you ASAP!

Happy Shopping!!









No comments:

Post a Comment