WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

I thought I had taken a picture of the Christmas Cards I created to send out to my friends and family but I couldn't find them so I guess I forgot! So instead, I will show you a tag I made for a wine bottle that I took to my Aunt Theresa's house yesterday.

This was very easy and fun to create and there is a sneak peak in this design as well!! The snowflake was leftover from another project and it was a light gray color, so I colored it with my Island Indigo marker! It doesn't match exactly but I think it still looks good. I love the jewels on the stocking and the snowflake and the silver glimmer paper just sparkles! I' m not sure you are able to see the detail on the bottom of the tag (try clicking on the image for a larger view) but I used one of the new Adorning Accents Framelits available January 4. I love these new products and can't wait to share more with you!

I don't know if I have any readers but to anyone reading this, thank you for taking the time to read my Paper Fantasies blog - whether you are a regular reader or an occasional viewer! I am looking forward to 2012!!

Have a wonderful week of Holiday fun and thank you, again, for your loyalty to Paper Fantasies!

Stamps: Winter Post, Stitched Stockings, Christmas Greetings
Ink: Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Island Indigo, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Stocking Punch, Snowflake Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Adorning Accents Framelit, Crop-A-Dile, 1/2" circle punch, Basic Jewel Rhinestones, Chantilly 1/2" ribbon, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment