WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Scrapbook in a Day

With the Christmas holiday approaching we are getting our cameras charged up and making sure we are ready to capture those special family moments. Where will you put those pictures? Will you keep them in your camera or would you prefer to print them and place them in an album you can enjoy for many years?

Come to my next class on Saturday, January 14 at 10am and I will help you get your 6x6 album ready. All you have to do is adhere your pictures. You can bring them with you or put them in another day. 

This class is a little over 3 weeks from now but due to the supplies I need to order and the prep work involved to make this project quick and easy for you I will need to have pre-payment by Friday, December 30, 2011 by 11:00 pm. (That's next week!) I can accept payment in person - cash or check - or via Pay Pal. I can send you an invoice from Paypal or you can send directly to me. (My paypal ID is cmbv1234)

Of course these items are available for sale if you would like to create your own projects with them, but only until January 3.














If you need help with this or any project I would love to offer my assistance in whatever way I can. Can't wait to see you!

Stampin Hugs,
Carolyn Bennett






No comments:

Post a Comment