WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Stocking Builder Punch - Get it before it's gone!!!!


Now, I don't normally do more than one post in a day (I'm lucky if I can get one post in a week LOL!), but I wanted to be able to tell you about this before time ran out.

I was just notified by Stampin' Up! that the Stocking Builder Punch will no longer be available after the Holiday Mini expires on January 3, 2012. If the supply is depleted before that date, there will be no more manufactured. Scroll down to the bottom for a deal!

Stocking Builder Punch $16.95
If you missed getting it - DON'T DELAY! There are so many cute things that can be created with this punch. Besides the holiday stockings you can create hobby horses, baby stockings, father's day cards, etc. Here are some samples I thought I'd share with you from fellow demonstrators. 

Glenda Calkins

Janine Tinklenberg (Jan Tink)

Jennie Maier

Nicole Derendorf

Sherahl Weadon

Sue Mitchell

Tamie Ackerson

So many cute ideas and there are lots more ideas out there! We usually assume that all punches in the mini catalogs will carry over to the main catalog, however this is not the case for this punch. However, Stampin' Up! promises to offer other great designs in it's place next year - not to mention a trendy, new design planned for next Christmas!

The coordinating stamp set Stitched stockings will probably not carry over based on the punch being retired but if you want this set - NOW IS THE TIME!

Stitched Stockings Stamp Set $27.95 (wood) or $19.95 (clear)


If you would like to purchase both the Stitched Stockings stamp set and the Stocking Builder Punch I will give you a 10% discount on both!! 

This offer is only offered by me - not Stampin' Up - so it will not work if you try to order through my online store. However, if you want to order online I can reimburse you via PayPal or you can email me (paperaddict4fun@gmail.com) with your mailing info and phone number and I will get back to you for your credit card information and a total. I will also extend this offer to anything else you want to add to your order in addition to the stamp set and punch! (I will not further discount the clearance items but they can be added to this order to save on shipping costs.)



No comments:

Post a Comment