WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy Belated Birthday!


I finally got to use this stamp set! I just realized Saturday night that my dad's birthday was on Monday and we are about 450 miles apart (so it won't be so easy to get to him on time)! I always thought it was cute but I'm pretty good about remembering birthdays...until now!

I had just participated in a punch template swap and had a bunch of hearts that I didn't want to waste. I used the Twitterpated Designer Series paper and the Adorning Accents Embossing Folder. I actually ran it through 3 times since the folder is pretty narrow. Part of it actually flattened (hence the ribbon to try to hide it) but overall it's pretty cute! The hearts were actually punched out of Blush Blossom, a retired Stampin' Up color, but it's similar to the Blushing Bride color that is designed to coordinate with this DSP - and all the hearts I punched were not wasted! I hope I can figure out some new uses for my punched pieces before they all go to the trash.

I don't really get to talk to my dad much but hopefully this card will find him well! I love comments so if you have any feedback just click on the comments below and tell me what you think!

Supplies used for this project:

InLinkz.com


Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment