WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Monday, January 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Alicia!


I made this card for my dear friend, Alicia. Happy Birthday Alicia! This card started to be a CASE (copy and share everything) but as what often happens - my mistakes turn my CASE into my own creation. So, thanks to Chris Smith for her inspiration!


This is the inside of the card. I wrote my personal message on the top half of the card on a piece of Very Vanilla card stock and attached it with my temporary repositional adhesive. Then, if she would like, she can recycle the card and give it to someone else!


This is the outside of the envelope. I struggled with what to do to the outside - there are so many choices. I chose to keep it simple. This simple stamps was the perfect touch - not too loud but still decorative.

I am totally in love with this new paper Everyday Enchantment which is only available during Sale-A-Bration! This must be my favorite sheet too, because it's the only one I think I've used from this pack. I tried another piece but when I realized I made a mistake I added it to my scrap pile. This stamp set Outlined Occasions and the brads and ribbon are all from Sale-A-Bration too! When you make a purchase of $50 during January 24-March 31, 2012 you can pick an item from the Sale-A-Bration catalog for FREE! There are exclusive items and items from the 2011-12 Idea Book & Catalog so there is something for everyone!

If you would like to schedule a party for you and your friends or would like help creating projects like this contact me!

Here are the supplies I've used for this project (The SU Logo is listed in place of the Sale-A-Bration items because I can't show these to you just yet!): 


No comments:

Post a Comment