WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sale-A-Bration Sneak Peek!


This card uses one of my favorite Sale-A-Bration sets - Fresh Vintage! I used a layout idea from Freshly Made Sketches. I actually played around with this set on MDS using the One Big Sale-A-Bration CD another Sale-A-Bration freebie! All the exclusive stamp sets and Designer Series Paper is on this CD for digital creating.


I didn't put a sentiment on this yet so I can choose my sentiment at a later time. I like the border stamp that comes with this set. I think this border could look really cute embossed as well as stamped in only ink.

During Sale-A-Bration you can get as many free items as you want - one for every $50 in purchases. Also, if you decide to host a party for you and your friends you could earn an exclusive shopping tote that matches the Twitterpated Designer Series Paper from the 2012 Occasions Mini - which is GORGEOUS!! 

Here are the supplies used for this project:
InLinkz.com


Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment