WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Monday, January 30, 2012

Scrapbook Layouts for Christmas

In case you were getting ready to put away all your Christmas craft supplies, I thought I would share a couple scrapbook layouts I made at Rene Watson's Making Memories scrapbook class.


This layout uses the still current Letters To Santa Designer Series Paper.



Accenting this layout with the Winter Post, Merry & Type, and Delightful Decorations stamp sets as well as some coordinating punches is easy!

Here is another fun layout we did in one of Rene's classes:


There were no stamps used in this entire layout - but I could easily see some small snowflakes stamped on the page or even adding some more snowflakes used as embellishments on top of the pictures.


The snowman was created with the Big Shot and some punches. I don't think you can tell from this picture but the star "flower" on Frosty's hat was made with Silver Glimmer Paper which is gorgeous and a great accent for any scrapbook page or card!


These snowflakes were created with a Big Shot Sizzlit Decorative Strip Die. The detail in these snowflakes is beautiful! Also (due to my masterful photography skills!) you probably can't see the Dazzling Diamonds making the layers of snow (aka strips of torn Whisper White paper) glisten! Dazzling Diamonds is probably my favorite embellishment on any project and I have to be careful not to overdo it! 

If you would like to know more details about how to make this project or the supplies used, drop me a line or comment below and I will get back to you almost immediately!


Start your own business or just get a discount for your hobby! Save $50 on a starter kit. Pay only $125 for $340 worth of product. There is NO OBLIGATION to do anything further! If you would like to start your own business you can sign up online but I would love to talk with you and answer any questions you may have.

24/7 Shopping from your seat - not from your feet! You can shop my store in your pajamas. It's time to Sale-A-Brate! Choose free product for every $50 in purchases. There is exclusive product made just for Sale-A-Bration and there are some favorites from the 2011-12 Idea Book & Catalog. Click here to see what you can choose as your reward for being such a great customer!

Host a workshop! When you invite a few friends and have a stampin' party you can earn free product from your party sales! During Sale-A-Bration you also get a free exclusive shopping tote or a Sale-A-Bration exclusive hostess bundle! You can also join or start a stamping club where everyone commits to an equal minimum monthly purchase and everyone takes turns being the hostess. Check out my calendar of events or call me to schedule your workshop. I can also do long distance workshops!

*** Are you thinking of attending the Stampin' Up! 2012 Annual Convention July 18-July 21? Do you have your room reserved yet? Let me share a special deal with you!!



Can't wait to see you there!!!


HAPPY STAMPIN!









No comments:

Post a Comment