WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Got Digital Downloads?



Check out this week's newest downloads! These files can be used with My Digital Studio or any digital designing software.


I can't believe there are 6 this week!!! They all remind me of spring....can't wait for the cold to be over. I hope to get into the garden this weekend and start planting my carrots and peas!


Attic Boutique (kit) - $9.95
Download includes:
* 6-piece stamp brush set
* 12 Designer Series Paper patterns
* 21 embellishments
* 3-1/2" x 5" greeting card designer template

Features:
* Includes digital version of traditional Attic Boutique Designer Series Paper and Side Notes

Coordinating colors:
Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Whisper White





Crosses of Hope (stamp brush set) - $1.95
Download includes:
* 4-piece stamp brush set



New Heights (kit) - $7.95
Download includes:
* 9-piece stamp brush set
* 3 Designer Series Paper patterns
* 16 embellishments

Features:
* Digital-exclusive
* Featured on cover of March 2012 Stampin’ Success magazine 

Coordinating colors:
Baja Breeze, Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, More Mustard, Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Pink Pirouette, Pool Party, Very Vanilla



Paper Doily (stamp brush) - $1.95
Download includes:
* 1-piece stamp brush




Send Me Soaring (stamp brush set) - $5.95
Download includes:
* 12-piece stamp brush set




So Cool & Seriously Sassy (stamp brush set) - $5.95
Download includes:
* 4-piece and 5-piece

Features:
* Includes 4-piece So Cool and 5-piece Seriously Sassy Stamp Brush Sets



If you would like to view the complete list of My Digital Studio download offerings, go to my online store.

If you would like to see examples of things created using My Digital Studio Downloads CLICK HERE! There is a whole web site dedicated to My Digital Studio with samples, discussion forums, videos, etc...

If you would like more information about My Digital Studio I'm just a phone call or e-mail away!

No comments:

Post a Comment