WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Friday, February 17, 2012

Mini Thank You's


I have been helping my daughter make some thank you cards to return with the Girl Scout cookie orders she received. We had about 4 weeks to spread out the quantity and make it easier than doing everything in one day. She loves to make cards with me but procrastination and life set in....

I think the first weekend she made about 8. The next weekend - none, and again the same weekend, and then the last weekend she made about 5 more. Then I told her I would make some for her to sign. I would rather she made them because she is so creative and I know how much she enjoys making them - but not in the quantities she needed!

Here are a couple of samples I made for her. She loved them and signed them (although asked at one time if we could just print something out instead). I wish I would have taken pics of the other cards because mini cards seem more difficult than the standard size card sometimes. I did find inspiration on the Demonstrator-only access website Stampin' Connection but did make some changes to make them mine!

If you are curious how I made these cards or want to know how to get these products let me know. Sorry but the square "thank you" stamp is retired and no longer available for purchase. However, the scallop oval punch is still on the clearance rack  (43% discount!!) and the card stock is free with a $50 order during Sale-a-bration!

Thanks for looking!!

Supplies used:


No comments:

Post a Comment