WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Thursday, March 8, 2012

3/8" Ruffled Ribbon Share - Now Open!


Here is the first ribbon share I am offering! This ribbon was introduced with the new 2011-12 Idea Book & Catalog to showcase the new in-colors: Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, and Wisteria Wonder. The small ruffled edges on this grosgrain ribbon add a flirty, feminine look to your creations. I think that Calypso Coral and Wisteria Wonder are my favorites but that really changes depending on what projects I'm currently working on. These colors work well with the Berry Blossoms DSP I shared yesterday. 

What is a ribbon share? A ribbon share is a budget-friendly way to sample every color of a style of ribbon without having to purchase full rolls. If you were to purchase all 5 rolls it would cost you approximately $62! However in this ribbon share you will get 2 yards of all 5 colors for $15.00 - which includes shipping! (U.S. Shipping only)

If you don't have this ribbon and want to try it out - or even want to replenish your supply - click on the PayPal button below. Once I receive payment I will contact you with expected shipping times. 


No comments:

Post a Comment