WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sprinkled Expressions Congratulations!


Here is a card for a swap between another local Demonstrator, Carol Gatton, and myself. The embellishment on the bottom of the card I had seen on another Demonstrator's site. Sadly I don't know who it was but I thought it was so neat I had to find a way to create it and use it on a project. I think this worked out well! She will get it later today so I hope she likes it (and doesn't see it on my blog first)!

Basically, just layer a sentiment or image on a punched scallop circle. I used the 1 3/8" scallop punch but any size will do. Then I took my Calypso Coral bakers twine and attached it to the back with my SNAIL and then looped it around 3 scallops, went down to the next level and wrapped it around 3 scallops, and repeated this until it was completed - very easy! I attached the bakers twine to the existing stripe of SNAIL and added a couple Stampin' Dimensionals to attach the embellishment to the card.

The card itself is a pretty basic layout using Berry Blossoms DSP - another pack that I loved right away but couldn't seem to find the right project to use it for. The star was inked once but stamped 3 times. Can you believe that you could get 3 images from one inking? That is quality! This stamp set can't be bought - but you can get it (or any other Sale-a-bration item) for free with any $50 purchase. Contact me for details!

If you would like help making this card or would like to have a party with your friends to make some cute projects like this, contact me and we can discuss your needs. If you don't want a private class or party you are welcome to attend any classes I have offered. Check out my events calendar for up-to-date class offerings. Can't wait to see you at my table!







Earn Free product for every $50 purchase! There is no limit to how many free items you get. Spend $100 - get 2 free! Spend $150 - get 3 free (and a free reusable tote!) Click here for the catalog of free products you can choose!

Start your own business or just get a discount for your hobby! Save $50 on a starter kit. Pay only $125 for $340 worth of product. There is NO OBLIGATION to do anything further! If you would like to start your own business you can sign up online but I would love to talk with you and answer any questions you may have.

24/7 Shopping from your seat - not from your feet! You can shop my store in your pajamas. It's time to Sale-A-Brate! Choose free product for every $50 in purchases. There is exclusive product made just for Sale-A-Bration and there are some favorites from the 2011-12 Idea Book & Catalog. Click here to see what you can choose as your reward for being such a great customer!

Host a workshop! When you invite a few friends and have a stampin' party you can earn free product from your party sales! During Sale-A-Bration you also get a free exclusive shopping tote or a Sale-A-Bration exclusive hostess bundle! You can also join or start a stamping club where everyone commits to an equal minimum monthly purchase and everyone takes turns being the hostess. Check out my calendar of events or call me to schedule your workshop. I can also do long distance workshops!

No comments:

Post a Comment