WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Monday, April 23, 2012

SQSC #35 - Love & Sympathy


I like to participate in sketch challenges from time to time when I'm feeling inspired. I also will be making a sympathy card for my monthly card swap - so this was perfect for me. Here is the original sketch:


I really wanted to use the retiring stamp set Peace Within for my sympathy card. If this is a set you like you will want to order it soon before it's gone! I used my Stampin' Pastels for the 2nd time - so I'm still learning. First I used the cotton applicators that came in it and then thought I'd go over it with either my AquaPainter or Blender Pen to blend in the color but it didn't seem to do much for me. So instead I recolored all of them with my blender pen tip to the Stampin' Pastels and I liked the effect so much more!


The circle punch is still on the clearance rack! If you like the old whale-style punch check it out here! (otherwise you can click on the image below for the newer style punch.) 
Supplies used for this project:


No comments:

Post a Comment