WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Friday, April 6, 2012

Team Meeting Swaps & Gifts


Last week we had our quarterly team meeting where the demonstrators in our group can get together to share food, swap cards, get awards, and of course STAMP! My direct upline Rene Watson asked 3 people in our group to create a Make & Take project for everyone. I was one of them! How exciting! As a special gift for those that made the Make & Take she made a special gift. This was my gift.


First, I love the simplicity of the design of the project. I also love the spring-y color of Pool Party. This project was essentially 2 envelopes attached together and in the right side was a note card stamped to match and in the left side was a matching envelope. So cute and easy!


This cute package was another thing that Rene made and gave to EVERYONE that attended. The candy fits inside the pocket of the Pool Party card stock.


This is the card I made to swap with the other demonstrators. The colors used here are Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Baja Breeze, and Whisper White. Peach Parfait and Poppy Parade will be retiring soon so stock up while you can!

If there is any project you would like to make and would like to know how - please contact me and I'm happy to help!


No comments:

Post a Comment