WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Stampin Up Berry Blossoms Monogram Note Cards



I woke up yesterday morning and realized that it was the last day of school and my daughter and I hadn't yet made any teacher appreciation gift or end of year gift. The last day of school is always a half day, but that means bring your child by 10AM to pick up their report card and any misc. paperwork. 

I wanted it to be something quick and easy since I only had about an hour to work on it and I still had to get my daughter up so she could make them. I decided a set of note cards would be a great gift for her to use over the summer or even next year - add a monogram letter and it's even more personal!



My daughter chose the pattern and colors to use and designed the inside (which I didn't even consider until she said it needed to be something other than just plain white!) I cut everything for her and she glued, stamped, and punched everything herself! I had some clear acrylic boxes I purchased for card sets and decided to put all 5 cards and envelopes in the box and tied a bow around the box with Calypso Coral Ruffled Ribbon. She also made a Thank You card that was purely her design and very cute - but I forgot to take a picture!

I'm very proud of her - and she got straight A's on her final report card! On to 4th grade we go!


No comments:

Post a Comment