WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Register for Card Buffet - Your Way!


Here is a sampling of some of the cards available to make in my card class on Thursday. I will have at least 6 cards available for you to choose from (maybe more?). You can make any combination of 4 cards with envelopes for $10 - 2 of each of your favorite designs, all 4 the same, 4 different ones....it's your choice! If you want to make more than 4 cards, each additional card will be $1.50 each!

Date: May 17 (Thursday)
Time: 5:00 pm
Place: 206 Turner St, Carthage
RSVP: 615-281-9899 

If you would like to attend please RSVP by noon on Thursday so I can be sure to have enough supplies ready for everyone. Bring a friend that is new to stamping with me and you can both attend for 1/2 price!! I can't wait to see everyone there!



No comments:

Post a Comment