WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Stampin' Up! Tuesday: Dimensionals

I'm back home in Tennessee! Making all my stops in Indiana made me feel like I was going around the world in 80 days, but I'm so glad I was able to see my friends and family and reconnect and relax!!

Since the Stampin' Up! annual convention is next week and I'm nowhere near ready (I haven't even started my swaps!) Tuesday's tool will be a quick and simple one! Stampin' Dimensionals are one of the many adhesives that Stampin Up offers and of course one of my favorites! I use these for ALMOST all of my projects. They provide that little "lift" that a project needs to give it some life!

What exactly is a Stampin' Dimensional? Stampin Dimensionals are double-sided, self-adhesive foam mounts. These are hexagon shaped but what I love about these is that there is NO WASTE!! Even the border around these little hexagon-shaped foam mounts can be used. Just trim to the length you want and use it just like you would use the Stampin' Dimensionals.

Stampin' Dimensionals are 1/16" in diameter and you get 300 in a package. One tip I like to share about dimensionals is to go ahead and cut those hexagons in half and you can stretch your product even further! I used to think - why bother? There are 300+ in a package and they only cost $3.95 - but since I love them so much I was ordering them all the time. So I decided to give it a try and realized I actually feel like I get better coverage when cutting them up because where I might have used one right in the middle and felt like I could use some extra on the sides, I now have 2 halves on the sides, and I still only used 1 dimensional!!!

Stampin' Dimensionals are the easiest way to give your projects and instant 3-D look. You can even stack them on top of each other if you want additional height! If you haven't tried these - you should! People that try these like these better than what they buy in the stores and come back for more!



I'm not sure if you can tell from this picture, bu I adhered a dimensional on the back of the cupcake tops to make them look more 3-D! If you don't have a demonstrator and would like to try these dimensionals or want more ideas on how to use them in a project, I would love to show you how! I'm committed to providing the best customer service and would be happy to help you with your next project.









DO YOU HAVE A NEW CATALOG? - If you don't already have a Stampin' Up Demonstrator and would love to see the new catalog in your hands contact me for a FREE copy!

SPECIAL: $5 STAMP SET - REASON TO SMILE? Spend $50 on your favorite stamping supplies and get the Reason to Smile stamp set for only $5!!! Download the flyer here!

GET $115 FREE PRODUCT! When you have qualifying sales from your workshop or party in June or July of $450 or more you will get an additional $50 hostess credit - on top of the normal $65 plus any item at 50% off!!! When you have party sales of $150+ you can still get the usual hostess credit of $25 or higher - depending on your sales. Contact me to schedule your next event - girls night out, private class, group party - your choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment