WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Friday, July 13, 2012

Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek!


So, this doesn't ring Christmas but I am sharing one of the new embossing folders with you from the Holiday Catalog! This is called Lacy Brocade and it is GORGEOUS! I can't wait to try it with some holiday paper or the new Core'dinations paper coming out soon!



This is a pretty easy layout found on the Red Hot Sketch Challenge. Sometimes a sketch is all you need to get your juices flowing! I actually used the same Floral District Designer Series Paper as one of the design team members by complete accident! I just looked on my pile on my table for a scrap of DSP and this is what I grabbed first. I'm still using my favorite Thank You Kindly stamp set. I will eventually get some new sentiments but I just love this stamp set!

The new 1/4" stitched grosgrain ribbon in Rich Razzleberry accents the Apothecary Accents labels so nicely. I love how well everything coordinates and I didn't even have to think about it since the colors were all on my Designer Series Paper.

My posts should resume to normal (whatever that is, right?) in a couple of weeks. I'm finishing up (or starting) my swaps for convention. I still have to shop for some clothes and stuff and then pack! My daughter has a choir concert on Saturday and some family will be visiting from Alabama on Monday.  I leave Tuesday and there aren't enough hours in the day!!!

If you would like to get a Holiday catalog please let me know and I will send one out to you! After I decompress from the convention in Utah I will be sharing more exciting holiday ideas!







DO YOU HAVE A NEW CATALOG? - If you don't already have a Stampin' Up Demonstrator and would love to see the new catalog in your hands contact me for a FREE copy!

SPECIAL: $5 STAMP SET - REASON TO SMILE? Spend $50 on your favorite stamping supplies and get the Reason to Smile stamp set for only $5!!! Download the flyer here!

GET $115 FREE PRODUCT! When you have qualifying sales from your workshop or party in June or July of $450 or more you will get an additional $50 hostess credit - on top of the normal $65 plus any item at 50% off!!! When you have party sales of $150+ you can still get the usual hostess credit of $25 or higher - depending on your sales. Contact me to schedule your next event - girls night out, private class, group party - your choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment