WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Sunday, July 15, 2012

July Swap: Sympathy


Every month I participate in a swap where we can pick a theme from about 4 options. This month I chose sympathy. This color combination - Pool Party and Wisteria Wonder - is quickly becoming a favorite combination of mine! 

I wish you could see in the picture, but  I used dazzling details to add some sparkle to the flower. Dazzling details is perfect when you want just a little sparkle - without the glitter mess! I also used the new Stampin' Spritzer with about 20 drops wisteria wonder and I filled the rest with rubbing alcohol. I lightly spritzed the inside of the card and stamped my sentiment in Wisteria Wonder as well. 

We actually made this card in a class a couple of months ago. It's a pretty quick and easy card to put together. Probably the most challenging was using the markers for each and every card (I made 9 total.) I have to admit, one or two was fun....after about 3 I was counting down when I would be done coloring the flowers and stems. See the full supply list below. Let me know if you have any questions.









DO YOU HAVE A NEW CATALOG? - If you don't already have a Stampin' Up Demonstrator and would love to see the new catalog in your hands contact me for a FREE copy!

SPECIAL: $5 STAMP SET - REASON TO SMILE? Spend $50 on your favorite stamping supplies and get the Reason to Smile stamp set for only $5!!! Download the flyer here!

GET $115 FREE PRODUCT! When you have qualifying sales from your workshop or party in June or July of $450 or more you will get an additional $50 hostess credit - on top of the normal $65 plus any item at 50% off!!! When you have party sales of $150+ you can still get the usual hostess credit of $25 or higher - depending on your sales. Contact me to schedule your next event - girls night out, private class, group party - your choice!

1 comment:

  1. Carolyn,
    Your Blog is beautiful!!!
    I am so impressed....this card is lovely. You are a very talented lady!

    ReplyDelete