WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Monday, August 6, 2012

Convention CASE challenge


In the Late Night Stampers group that I belong to on Yahoo Groups, we have weekly challenges. This week's challenge was to CASE (Copy and Share Everything) a card or project that you saw at convention or from the various project boards people are sharing from convention. I took over 700 pictures at convention and most of them were display boards like this:


There were rows and rows and rows of these about maybe 20-30 boards long - so there was lots of inspiration available! I like to take pictures of the board as a whole and then zoom in on my pics on my computer. This challenge forced reminded me to take the time to look at all these pics that I took so I didn't waste my time taking them, uploading them to my computer, editing them, etc...

This was the original card I CASED. I don't know the creator but it's a beautiful tone-on-tone card. 


I cased it almost exactly changing only the embossing folder (Fancy Fan) and using twine instead of a ribbon in the button....



and then I decided it needed some color....


What do you think? I like them both but this happens to be one of my favorite color combinations - Rich Razzleberry, Island Indigo, and Baja Breeze! All cards are actually in Rich Razzleberry but I'm not a great photographer and must have had a different light on when I took these pictures. This is an easy card to replicate and will be one of the cards in my classes this month.

Supplies used: (click on any image for more details)





SPOOKTACULAR OFFER!! - Get a Halloween Home Decor project kit ($60 value) FREE when you get the Starter Kit for $99 which includes up to $125 of products of your choosing. NOT SURE IT'S FOR YOU? After getting your starter kit in August, you have until December 31st to decide if you would like to continue getting a discount or do nothing more!

31 DAYS OF DIGITAL DISCOUNTS! Not only can you choose from 31 digital products (stamps, embellishments, templates, and a disc) but most print products are discounted 31% as well! THAT'S RIGHT - PHOTOBOOKS, CARDS, INDIVIDUAL PAGES, SWATCHBOOKS, AND MORE! (If you sign up to be a demonstrator you could actually get them at up to a 61% discount during this offer!)

24/7 SHOPPING AT MY ONLINE STORE My store is always open online! Shop in your jammies if you like! Get ready for all your holiday crafts! If you prefer, you can always email me your order or your phone number and I'm happy to call you back to discuss your upcoming projects and what you may need to complete them!


1 comment:

  1. Very nice and thanks for playing along last week at LNS.

    ReplyDelete