WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Floral District 3x3 cards


Just a quick post!

I had cut some 3x3 card stock last year in a retired color that I had for years, so that someday I could make some 3x3 cards. I decided I needed a small stockpile of these cards to send to the kids teachers at their schools. 

I started with this yellow color and found this pattern from Floral District DSP matched pretty well even for a retired color. I cut a 12" x 2/3" piece of DSP and just used the scraps until I was out of DSP - and coincidentally I was out of card stock too! I started with the Rich Razzleberry side of the DSP but the more I looked at it the more I had to keep the Baja Breeze side up. Aren't the colors in this paper pack beautiful!



I should have taken pictures of these individually so you could see some of the cute details but it was almost midnight and time for my carriage to turn into a pumpkin so I thought I should call it a night - and I used one of them this morning for my daughters teacher!

These 3x3 note cards were so fun to make and didn't take much time at all! 







SPOOKTACULAR OFFER!! - Get a Halloween Home Decor project kit ($60 value) FREE when you get the Starter Kit for $99 which includes up to $125 of products of your choosing. NOT SURE IT'S FOR YOU? After getting your starter kit in August, you have until December 31st to decide if you would like to continue getting a discount or do nothing more!

31 DAYS OF DIGITAL DISCOUNTS! Not only can you choose from 31 digital products (stamps, embellishments, templates, and a disc) but most print products are discounted 31% as well! THAT'S RIGHT - PHOTOBOOKS, CARDS, INDIVIDUAL PAGES, SWATCHBOOKS, AND MORE! (If you sign up to be a demonstrator you could actually get them at up to a 61% discount during this offer!)

24/7 SHOPPING AT MY ONLINE STORE My store is always open online! Shop in your jammies if you like! Get ready for all your holiday crafts! If you prefer, you can always email me your order or your phone number and I'm happy to call you back to discuss your upcoming projects and what you may need to complete them!


No comments:

Post a Comment